Condor Speed Shop E36 Steering Coupler Installation Procedure
1. Remove the OEM steering coupler
2. Drill out the 2 aluminum rivets. You can also use a cutting wheel or hacksaw for this part. Tap them out with a hammer. Separate the two halves.
3. Using a drill press, open up out the 2 holes in each of the u-joints. Drill them just large enough to fit the bolts through.
4. Using a hacksaw or cutting wheel, clearance the rounded corner of the U-joint half.
5. Assemble using the provided hardware. We recommend using lock-tite on all the bolt threads.
9. Re-install coupler.
* Please note that this is your steering system, proceed with caution! Use common sense and always be safe.