How to Install Condor Window Sliders
Follow these step-by-step instructions for mounting Condor slider kits onto our polycarbonate windows. These kits include everything you see pictured below. The two window pins only come with our pre cut windows.
- Assembly is easier when you Install the polycarbonate windows on your vehicle.
- Insert one hex bolt & washer into each of the 6 holes.
- There are two rails that have "hooks" on each end, install these first. They are thicker than the other pieces. Install the lower rail with the hooks pointing upward. The "sharper" hook should be in the front.
- Install the upper rail with the hooks pointing downwards. The "sharper" hook should be in the rear.
- Install one of the rectangular pieces on top of the lower rail. Make sure the bottom edge matches the bottom silhouette of the hooked rail. At this point you can install the actual window. It should stay in place due to friction.
- Install the other rectangular piece on top of the upper rail. Make sure the top edge matches the upper edge silhouette of the hooked rail.
- Add one washer & nut to each bolt.
- Bolt on the slider knob as pictured.
- Tighten all the nuts, sit back and check out your new Condor sliders.