Installation instructions for the Condor E30 Front Subframe Reinforcement plates. Make sure all areas that are to be welded are clean and ready to weld.
Pawinn & Eli at IgnitionTube show the install procedure for Condor Speed Shop control arm bushings, engine & trans mounts in their boosted e36. Afterwards they give their opinion on the parts while on a test drive.
1. Remove your power steering system. This includes the belt, pump, lines, and reservoir. You may need to raise the motor to access the 2 banjo bolts.
2. Turn your rack full lock from one side to the other side 3-4 times. This removes unnecessary fluid.
3. Slide 1 washer onto the smaller banjo bolt. Slide the delete onto the smaller banjo bolt. Now slide 1 washer onto the same smaller banjo bolt. Your delete should be sandwiched between 2 washers on the smaller banjo bolt.
4. Slide 2 washers onto the larger banjo bolt. Slide the larger banjo bolt with the 2 washers onto the delete. Now slide 1 washer onto the larger banjo bolt.. Your delete should be sandwiched between 3 washers on the larger banjo bolt.
5. Install your delete onto your rack by tightening your banjo bolts.
* Please note, It is important to make sure you do not overtighten your delete. We repeat, do not crush the powersteering delete. When you are finished, your delete should be installed with the washers in the same placement as the photo below:
Questions? email us at email@example.com