Solid Control Arm Mounts - Front Control Arm Bushing E30 & E36 (Treehouse TrackCAB)
Our CNC machined control arm brackets are made from solid steel and are fitted with a self lubricating solid bushing made from UHMW. Designed for the street or the track, they hold the control arm steady and eliminate "shimmy" caused by stock bushings. They sharpen steering and improve overall driving feel. Comparable to the NLA Treehouse E36 & E30 Eyeball Arms.
• Easiest install of any aftermarket solution
• Allow clearance for E30 M50 Conversion exhaust
• Street Approved, marginal increase in NVH
• Easy Installation, no need for a press
• CNC machined steel construction
• Solid design without the maintenance of spherical bearings
• Heavy-Duty replaceable UHMW insert. Don't be mis-informed,
UHMW is the best material for these inserts. Delrin is not self
lubricating, and will crack and degrade over time.
• Powder coated white for corrosion resistance
• Improve caster with M3 offset geometry
• Keep proper steering geometry under high loads
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Replacements for your old Treehouse units available here.
E30 84-91 3 Series , E36 92-98 3 series & Z3
Choose centered or offset in the drop down.