Brake Caliper Guide Bushing Set - Street
Our steel guide pins and brass bushings eliminate caliper twisting caused by the rubber guide pin bushings. Precision machined brass guide bushings, and Military grade retaining clips allow your calipers to squeeze evenly on both sides of the brake rotor, resulting in much longer pad life, and more consistent brake pedal feel. We've extended the length of the guides to make room for a heavy-duty rubber dust cap. This cap is designed to help protect the guide pin lubricant from dust and debris and will extend interval of guide pin lubrication.
Guide pins require periodic lubrication.
Included: (4) Brass Guide Bushings, (4) Snap Rings, (4) Dust Caps. One set required per axle.
Fitment: All front and rear BMW factory sliding single calipers made by ATE.
Will not fit the following front calipers:
- E30 318/325 Girling front calipers
- E28 M5 front calipers
- E24 M6, 850csi front calipers
- E9x 335d, 335i, 335is, 335xi & M3 front calipers
- E82 1M & 135i optional front 6-piston calipers,
- E60 525i, 525xi, 528i, 528xi, 530i, 530xi, 535i,535xi, 545i, 550i or M5 front calipers.