Bumpsteer Adjustable Tie Rod Ends - E9x & E8x
Original price $379.00 - Original price $379.00
$379.00 - $379.00
Current price $379.00
SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing.
- ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi
- Custom CNC machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum curved turnbuckles to maximize articulation and allow full droop travel
- 1/4" and 1/8" thick Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment, with tapered ends to provide more misalignment
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws for lightweight and robust clamp force
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/Rod Ends
- Made in the USA.
2006-2013 E9x all 3 Series including M
2008+ E8x all 1 Series including M
Note: Does not fit xDrive/AWD vehicles