Solid Conversion Control Arm Mounts - E36 Conversion for E46 (Treehouse)
Our conversion control arm bushings are specifically designed for swapping in extended E30 or E36 control arms and modified drift super angle kits onto your E46 chassis. Our Treehouse style control arm brackets are made from CNC machined aluminum and are fitted with a self-lubricating UHMW bushing. Much smaller than the OEM carriers, they can also give you that much-needed header clearance when v8 swapping your e46. Designed for the street or the track, they hold the control arm steady and eliminate "shimmy" caused by stock bushings. They sharpen steering and improve overall driving feel.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Street Approved, marginal increase in NVH
• Easy Installation, no need for a press
• CNC Aluminum construction
• Solid design without the maintenance of spherical bearings
• Heavy-Duty replaceable UHMW insert
• Powder coated white for corrosion resistance
• Increased header clearance for V8 Swaps
E46 323i, 325i, 330i