Solid Conversion Control Arm Mounts - E46 Conversion for E30 & E36 (Treehouse)
Swapping in E46 control arms into your E30 or E36 significantly increases negative camber by widening the track width and also gives you more clearance for more steering angle. Our CNC-machined control arm brackets are made from solid steel and are fitted with a solid hex-shaped bushing. Designed for the street or the track, they hold the control arm steady and eliminate "shimmy" caused by stock bushings. They sharpen steering and improve overall driving feel. Comparable to the NLA Treehouse E36 & E30 Eyeball Arms.
- Easiest install of any aftermarket solution
- Allow clearance for E30 M50 Conversion exhaust
- Street Approved, with a marginal increase in NVH
- Easy Installation, no need for a press
- CNC-machined steel construction
- Solid design without the maintenance of spherical bearings
- Heavy-Duty replaceable UHMW insert. Don't be misinformed, UHMW is the best material for these inserts. Delrin is not self-lubricating and will crack and degrade over time.
- Powder-coated white for corrosion resistance
- Improve caster with M3 offset geometry
- Keep proper steering geometry under high loads
- Made in the U.S.A.
E30 84-91 3 Series, E36 92-98 3 series & Z3.
*You will need to use E36 outer tie rods and E90 inner tie rods when installing in an E30 or E36.
**Choose 21mm or 23mm in the drop-down. Meyle makes a standard e46 control arm and a Heavy Duty control arm. Most HD arms have a hex that is larger in size (23mm). Most ZHP arms are 21mm.