Solid Conversion Control Arm Mounts - E46 Conversion for E30 & E36 (Treehouse)
Increase negative camber on your e30 or e36 by swapping in E46 control arms with our solid conversion control arm mounts. They will widen the front track-width and give more steering angle clearance. Our CNC-machined control arm brackets are made from lightweight aluminum and are fitted with a solid hex-shaped bushing. Designed for the street or the track, they hold the control arm steady and eliminate all “shimmy” caused by stock bushings. They will sharpen steering and improve overall driving feel.
- Easiest install of any aftermarket solution
- Allow clearance for E30 M50 Conversion exhaust
- Street Approved, with a marginal increase in NVH
- Easy Installation, no need for a press
- CNC-machined construction
- Solid design without the maintenance of spherical bearings
- Heavy-Duty replaceable insert.
- Powder-coated for corrosion resistance
- Improve caster with M3 offset geometry
- Keep proper steering geometry under high loads
- Made in the U.S.A.
E30 84-91 3 Series, E36 92-98 3 series & Z3.
*You will need to use E36 outer tie rods and E90 inner tie rods when installing in an E30 or E36.
**Choose 21mm or 23mm in the drop-down. Meyle makes a standard e46 control arm and a Heavy Duty control arm. Most HD arms have a hex that is larger in size (23mm). Most ZHP arms are 21mm.