E30 M62, M62TU, S62 Swap Wiring Harness Adapter
If you plan on swapping in an M62, M62TU or S62 engine into your e30, our plug and play harness adapters are the easiest way to go. Harnesses include the OBD2 diagnostic port, electronic accelerator pedal wiring (M62TU and S62 only), and fuel pump relay wiring. Relays are provided, with the exception of the US S62 EKP module.
- Installation Instructions included
- Extra wire for MPG MPG (for 84-87 models with extra C104 connector in the glovebox.)
- Extra wire for Tachometer signal (for 84-87 models with extra C104 connector in the glovebox.)
- Extra wire for Vehicle Speed Signal (for 84-87 models with extra C104 connector in the glovebox.)
The E34 oil level sensor and ABS options will be included with all harnesses (Unless specified otherwise).
The oil temperature sensor option will be included with the harness for the M3 chassis.
S62 Harnesses are prewired for the U.S. fuel pump relay (Timed EKP Module) unless specified otherwise.
- Sensors are not included
The M62 (ME5.2) is often referred to as the “474” ECU which has one large ECU plug.
The M62 (ME5.2.1) will have “DME 1” listed on the casing and has 5 small ECU plugs.
* Please leave the following info in the notes section when placing an order:
- Model of your e30 (325/325E, 325I/IS, 318I/IS, 325IX or M3).
- If you require the Secondary Air Pump wiring.
Harness adapters will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. All adapters are made to order. Because of this, neither returns nor exchanges are accepted. All sales are final.