E36 & E34 MS3Pro Plug-N-Play Standalone Engine Management System (M50 & S50)
MS3Pro Plug-N-Play Standalone Engine Management System
With the MS3Pro PNP EMS, we've simply taken all of the wiring homework and labor out of the project for you. Allows you to tune your BMW with a laptop to handle any mods you can throw at the m50! We provide you with a solid base map to tune from to make your installation and tuning process go incredibly smoothly whether you're a super technical computer-geek or just a gear-head. Now you've got no more excuses... Replace your “413” DME with a tunable racing ECU!
Easy to Use and Install!
- Fully Plug and Play Installation - No wiring required for basic functionality. Average install time is under 1 hour!
- A base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key
- Real-time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
- 8 GB internal data logging with built-in SD card
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high-resolution tuning
- 16×16 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- 6 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock MAF sensor
- VANOS control
Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wideband O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Multiple traction control strategies
- Built-in 3-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift and burnout rev limiter
- Time-based timing/boost increase after launch
- Real-time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires DIYAutoTune.com EBC solenoid kit)
- CO2 based boost control
- Set boost by RPM and throttle, ground speed, or gear
- Rally style anti-lag
- Water injection control – on/off or variable
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity, crank angle windowing, and more
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- MegaSquirtPNP-Pro ECU
- RS232 tuning cable
- Tuning Software and Documentation on USB memory stick with three base maps included
- Stock M50
- Stock S50
- Modified S50 with upgraded cams and independent throttle body intake
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- ECU mounting brackets (Note – currently these are in production, and will be shipped separately once they are ready)
- A registered version of TunerStudio and MegaLog viewer included
Fits multiple BMW models:
- 1993-1995 BMW 325 with M50 motor and manual transmission
- 1995 BMW M3 with S50 motor and manual transmission
- 1993-1995 BMW 525 with M50 motor and manual transmission
European market M3 compatibility is not confirmed at this point. Does not fit the earlier M50 non-VANOS applications.
Direct replacement for the following DME part numbers:
- 0 261 200 413
- 0 261 203 506
- If you want the ECU to control boost, you will need a boost solenoid.
- We always recommend purchasing a new IAT sensor.
- We also recommend purchasing a high-quality wideband sensor.