E36 N52, N54 Swap Wiring Harness Adapter
If you plan on swapping an N52 or N54 engine into your e36, our harness adapters are the easiest way to go. Harnesses include the OBD2 diagnostic port, electronic accelerator pedal wiring, fuel pump relay wiring, CAS module wiring. oil pressure connector, coolant temperature connector, X60001 DME connector, and a custom CAN-bus emulator to simulate the missing E9x and E6x components.
These kits are made with high-temperature automotive grade wiring that resists oils, grease, and acids. Continuity tested on every wire during construction. Wrapped in high-temperature expandable nylon sheathing to resist abrasion.
- Relays are provided.
- Sensors are not included.
- Installation instructions are included.
- This kit requires the following matching set: Engine DME, CAS Module and ribbon, Ignition Key, and Key Reader.
- Please have your engine harness available to provide pictures of the connectors near the DME on your N52/N54 engine harness to confirm your setup.
- Leave the following info in the notes section when placing an order: Model of your E36 (318i, 325i, M3, etc.).
All adapters are made to order. Because of this, neither returns nor exchanges are accepted. All sales are final.