E92 "Big Wang" Wing
The Big Wang is here! These Airfoils can produce incredible levels of down-force without killing top speed. Exactly what racers are after. Built for speed, these extruded aluminum wings where originally built for the IMSA light project. From that, they were converted to aluminum extrusion for a budget alternative. The engineering in these wings is evident. An incredible 15:1 Drag to lift ratio!
Extruded aluminum wings are developed, patented, and built for a prototype project. Nine Lives Racing takes the raw material and makes them readily available to the public as a working part. Best wing in class. 15.2:1 Lift to drag ratio, nothing else comes close. A built-in gurney flap relief for down-force adjustments in seconds. Get that big Wang GT3 performance!
- Light Aluminum construction.
- 0.2lbs per inch
- Gurney flap ready
- Up to 15.2:1 Lift Drag ratio*
- Low drag = more top speed!
- Built to order in the USA
- Track Tested
- 70" wing sized to your E92
- NLR "basic" end plates 10"x8"
- Wing mounts- welded at 28"
- Stainless-steel & nickel plated hardware
Upgrade end-plates To MEGA end-plates
- 12"x10.75" huge end-plates
- Increases downforce by 10%
- DECREASES drag by 7%!!
- NASA legal
- AOA adjustment.
* Please allow 2.5-3 weeks for production. Uprights not built by NLR will ship from the manufacturer. If they are not in the box don’t worry, they will arrive soon. Wings are raw aluminum, the final coating is up to you. Paint, powder coat, or vinyl wrap is recommended for wings exposed to the elements for extended periods of time.