Motul RBF 600 Fully Synthetic Racing Brake Fluid (500ml)
Motul RBF 600 Fully Synthetic Racing Brake Fluid is suggested for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid. We suggest this fluid for all STREET and DRIFT applications. Specially designed to resist high temperatures of racing actuated brake (steel or carbon) and clutch systems.
- Exceeds DOT 5.1 and DOT 3 standards also, except for viscosity at -40C (-40F).
Fully Synthetic Fluid - DOT 4, Poliglycol bases
- Standards: FMVSS 116 DOT 4, SAE J 1703, ISO 4925
- Dry boiling point (312°C / 594°F)
- Wet boiling point (204°C / 399°F)
- Specifically formulated for track use only.
Avoid mixing with polyglycols based brake fluid with lower performances. Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM). Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture. Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish. If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
*Must ship via UPS or Fedex Ground only within the USA.