Motul RBF 660 Fully Synthetic Racing Brake Fluid (500ml)
Motul 660 brake fluid enables effective braking performance in extreme conditions. We suggest it for all RACING applications. With its very high-boiling point, Motul 660 resists the extreme temperatures generated by racing carbon and ceramic brakes. This formula's thermal resistance and supreme stability make it ideal for high performance racing applications.
- Widely exceeds DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5.1 specifications.
Fully Synthetic Fluid - DOT 4, Poliglycol bases
- Standards: FMVSS 116 DOT 4, SAE J 1703, ISO 4925
- Dry boiling point (328°C / 622°F)
- Wet boiling point (204°C / 399°F)
- Specifically formulated for track use only.
Avoid mixing with polyglycols based brake fluid with lower performances. Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM). Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture. Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish. If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
*Must ship via UPS or Fedex Ground only.