Polycarbonate Door Window Kit - E46 Sedan
Reduce weight in your track car by removing your glass windows! Our polycarbonate windows are designed to fit E46 sedans that have had the window mechanisms removed. These flat windows slide into the OEM window channels and are held in place using the included pins. The small windows for the rear door need to be bolted inside the stock window frame. Keep the rain and dust out of your race car when towing, at the track, or just sitting outside of the shop.
A polycarbonate window replacement will bring your track car to the next level! Reduce weight and lower lap times. Polycarbonate is the best material for replacing windows on your track vehicle. It is known for being nearly unbreakable and incredibly durable.
Meet series safety requirements while reducing weight by replacing your factory glass windows with polycarbonate replacements. They offer clear visibility and are perfect for reducing weight and increasing thesafety, and overall performance in your BMW.
6-piece polycarbonate motorsport door window kit to fit the BMW E46 sedan only.
- 2x Front Door Side Windows (Driver and Passenger)
- 2x Rear Door Side Windows (Left and Right) including two small quarter windows
- Manufactured from high-quality Makrolon UV protected polycarbonate plastic
- Approximately 50% weight saving compared to standard glass windows
- Windows are CNC profile cut ready to fit
- Includes 8 pins to keep them in place.
- Thickness - .1875 (3/16")
Availability: Window kits can take up to 4 weeks to ship depending on product inventory.
*Please Choose Domestic or International shipping from the drop-down. Please email us for Local Pickup email@example.com.