E30 5 Lug Conversion Solid Control Arm Mounts - Front Control Arm Bushing (Treehouse TrackCAB)
Our CNC machined control arm brackets are designed for E30 5 Lug conversions using e36 non-M or M3 hub assemblies. Machined from solid 6160 aluminum and fitted with a self-lubricating UHMW bushing. You must use E30 or E36 non-m3 control arms for correct geometry. Designed for the street and the track, they hold the control arm steady and eliminate "shimmy" caused by stock bushings. Will sharpen steering and improve overall driving feel.
- Designed for E30 5 lug swaps (corrects caster with ultra offset geometry)
- Centers the wheel in the wheel well
- CNC machined Aluminum
- Solid design without the maintenance of spherical bearings
- Heavy-Duty replaceable UHMW insert. (Don't be misinformed, UHMW is the best material for these inserts. Most Delrin is not self-lubricating, and can crack and degrade over time.)
- Powder-coated for corrosion resistance
- Maintains proper steering geometry under high loads
- Easy 100% bolt-on install
- Gain extra exhaust clearance
- Street Approved, with only a marginal increase in NVH
- Made in the U.S.A.
- **Lifetime Warranty
E30 84-91 3 Series .