Splitter - E9X / E9X M3
Condor Speed Shop Front Splitter Blades are designed to improve aerodynamic capabilities, increasing downforce and improving vehicle stability and grip. Splitter Blades are CNC cut from high quality resin-impregnated MDO. Used by racers around the world, MDO has stood the test of time and has continued to be a competitive and cost effective material. MDO features highly durable, resin-impregnated fiber faces. The thermoset resin, bonded under heat and pressure, forms a very tough surface that easily resists abrasion, moisture penetration, chemicals, and deterioration.
- CAD Designed & CNC Cut/Beveled
- 1/2" Thick Resin-Impregnated Fir MDO
- 5 Ply Construction - Strong, Stiff, and Wear Resistant
- Beveled Edge for optimal aerodynamics (No rubber or plastic trims)
- Cost Effective and easily replaceable
- Splitter lengths are measured from the center of the lowest part of the front bumper or lip.*
- Custom Sizes up to 72" W x 24.5" D (Larger sizes available at an additional cost.)
Unfinished Front Splitter Blade
Place your order on our website. You will need to trace your template using a marker and paper & mail your template to us. We'll provide a digital design proof via email for you to review & approve.
*Production time is estimated at around 4 weeks when items are not in stock. Lengths of splitters will vary slightly, depending on chassis, bumper, and lip fitment. For exact measurements to adhere to class regulations, please get in touch with us. As these splitters are intended for race use, minor cosmetic blemishes may be visible as a result of the production process.
E9X & E8X