Universal M52TU, M54, S54 Swap Wiring Harness Adapter
If you plan on swapping in an M52TU, M54 or S54 engine into your BMW chassis, our harness adapters are the easiest way to go. This adapter is intended to be used with a BMW chassis that does not have a main engine connector, such as the X20 or C101. For example, the engine on the early 2002 chassis does not have a main engine connector to separate the engine from the chassis. This adapter will be similar to our other harnesses, except this style will come with an extra connector with pigtails to be wired into the chassis.
- Installation Instructions included (Chassis specific)
- These wiring harnesses include the OBD2 diagnostic port, electronic accelerator pedal wiring, and fuel pump relay wiring.
- Relays are provided, with the exception of the US S54 EKP module.
- S54 Harnesses are prewired for the U.S. fuel pump relay (Timed EKP Module) unless specified otherwise.
- Sensors are not included
* Please leave the following info in the notes section when placing an order:
- Chassis type (2002, E9, E21, etc).
- Year of your chassis.
- If you require the Secondary Air Pump wiring
- If you are using a Z3 or Z3M engine harness.
Harness adapters will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. All adapters are made to order. Because of this, neither returns nor exchanges are accepted. All sales are final.