Universal M62, M62TU, S62 Swap Wiring Harness Adapter
If you plan on swapping in an M62, M62TU or S62 engine into your BMW chassis, these universal harness adapters are the easiest way to go. This adapter is intended to be used with a BMW chassis that does not have a main engine connector, such as the X20 or C101. For example, the engine on the early 2002 chassis does not have a main engine connector to separate the engine from the chassis. This adapter will be similar to our other harnesses, except this style will come with an extra connector with pigtails to be wired into the chassis.
- Installation Instructions included (Chassis specific)
- These wiring harnesses include the OBD2 diagnostic port, electronic accelerator pedal wiring (M62TU and S62 only), and fuel pump relay wiring.
- Relays are provided, with the exception of the US S62 EKP module.
- S62 Harnesses are pre-wired for the U.S. fuel pump relay (Timed EKP Module) unless specified otherwise.
- Sensors are not included
The M62 (ME5.2) is often referred to as the “474” ECU which has one large ECU plug.
The M62 (ME5.2.1) will have “DME 1” listed on the casing and has 5 small ECU plugs.
* Please leave the following info in the notes section when placing an order:
- Chassis type (2002, E9, E21, etc).
- Year of your chassis.
- If you require the Secondary Air Pump wiring
All adapters are made to order. Because of this, neither returns nor exchanges are accepted. All sales are final.