Vorshlag Spec E9X Camber/Caster Plates
Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment.
These camber plates are designed to fit the BMW E90 3-series when equipped with the Ohlins Dedicated Spec E9X suspension.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for Spec E9X. (For other models or suspensions, see separate product entries on our website).
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench to tighten.
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate on the market. The result is much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension travel (bump travel). More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors' designs.
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- These can be rebuilt or reconfigured
Spring Perches: These camber plates are supplied with 65mm / 2.5" spring perches to match the Ohlins and Swift springs allowed in Spec E9X.
WILL NOT FIT STOCK SPRINGS