Engine Riser Kit
This is a universal BMW engine lift kit for those with clearance issues on extremely low BMW's. when installed, our risers create 20mm of clearance to ensure the oil pan sits above the stock subframe without clearance issues under the hood.
THE EXISTING STUD NEEDS TO BE SHORTENED by 10mm to ensure correct fitment. The riser can be screwed into the existing stud. New nuts and washers included. New engine mounts are recommended when installing the engine riser kit.
IMPORTANT NOTES: When installing, check all coolant hoses to make sure they do not rub on any moving parts
- Will not work with 88 535i green engine mounts.
- May require engine mounts to be moved to slotted holes in subframe on some swap installs.
- This item is NOT compatible with our angled 24v swap mounts.
- This item is NOT compatible with the 1991 318is unless you add spacers to the hood.
- The fan shroud will need to be modified slightly on the 535 to make clearance for the fan position moving up.
- The fan shroud will need to be modified slightly to make clearance for the fan position moving up.
- May need to trim the lower radiator hose .5" to clear the AC belt.
- The Vanos cover could make contact with the hood on 98 328is.
- The engine hook on top of the motor needs to be removed
- The fan will need to be raised by 1 inch.
*HIGH STRENGTH THREAD LOCKER REQUIRED AT INSTALL